Sometimes I think that questions and the asking of questions, are more useful than having answers. Sunday was day 20 of the 30 posts in 30 days blogging challenge. Congratulations on reaching the two thirds milestone, and here are some questions about the day’s blogging.
This is multiple choice, so there are 10 questions followed by 10 of the bloggers participating in the challenge, who represent the answers. When associating the questions with the answers, see if you can guess or remember correctly before you click.
- Who is planning on getting rid of most of her book collection?
- Who loves the smell of woodsmoke and the sound of rain on the roof?
- Who is making a Libraries Rock poster?
- Who had to work on Sunday in a library where the men’s toilets had not been cleaned since Friday morning?
- Who finds that chooks are smart and friendly, with individual personalities?
- Who found an upcycled bicycle print from Salamanca market in Hobart?
- Who is regretting missing out on purchasing a special limited edition of the Martian Chronicles?
- Who used to subscribe to Dish magazine but stopped her subscription because she ran out of space on her cookbook shelf?
- Who returned a lost dog to his grateful owner?
- Who dares not play region 2 dvds on her Mac, because she is on the last region change allowed on her computer?